SAVE THE DATE, students! I hope some of you will find this opportunity helpful as you prep for your summer associate work.
Special thanks to Ms. JD for their work in curating and providing these kinds of opportunities to hear from folks to encourage and inspire you. Also, special thanks to Mr. Grover E. Cleveland as he makes himself, and his insights, available to the next generation of attorneys.
Love to you all, SCC
“Join Ms. JD on Thursday, May 18th at 2:30 PM ET for a live stream with Grover E. Cleveland, as he shares the secrets to succeeding as a summer associate, including:
- How to make yourself stand out;
- How to seek and incorporate feedback so you keep getting better;
- Why you should attend those pesky networking events and tips for how to conduct yourself once there;
- How to bounce back if you make a mistake;
- Why you should treat the summer as one long interview;
- And so much more …
Grover is a Seattle lawyer, speaker and the author of the bestselling career advice book for new lawyers, Swimming Lessons for Baby Sharks: The Essential Guide to Thriving as a New Lawyer…”
Read the full story, and to get to the link that will connect you with the livestream feed on the Ms. JD YouTube channel, by FOLLOWING THIS LINK.